Midday Travel Ltd.
Listed Mon , 10FEB20
Midday Travel Ltd was found in 1997. We provided extensive information, high-quality travel products and excellent personalized services, such as airlines, inbound package tours, and overseas luxury itineraries. In addition, with a fund of knowledge and rich experience in cruise line and being an accredited agency of CLIA, Australia (Cruise Lines International Association), cruise holiday can be one of our superior products.
Whom We’re Looking For
• Fluent in Mandarin(Chinese), English and Taiwanese(preferably)
• At least 1.5 years’ work experience in the tourism industry (cruise line prefer)
• Well knowledge of GDS(Global Distribution System) - Amadeus
• Proficient Microsoft skills
• Familiar with Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator - preferably
• Understand Wix Website Builder
• Arrange flights, local tours, oversea itinerary, cruises and experiences for clients' need
• Notifying clients of travel dates, baggage limits, and medical and visa requirements
• Reissuing and refunds of purchased air tickets in accordance with airlines policy rules
• Provide expert recommendations and tips
• Manage a portfolio of new and repeat customers
• Update and Compile product listing on the website
• Design and Edit guidebook as well as commercial layout if required
• Full-time - 40hours/week (Mon - Fri)
Applicants for this position should be an NZ citizen or having NZ residency.